BR Red Roses

ソース画像を表示
It's August. Anna is playing her guitar on the balcony of her new apartment. "I like it here." she thinks.
Then her phone rings. It's her friend Vicki.
"I'm coming now, Anna. It's Grandview Apartments, Charlton, isn't it?"
"That's right. See you soon."

Anna, a music student, comes across a man with white roses, Will outside her apartment building. They don't talk to each other, but they cannot forget each other. One day, Will's friend asks him to take a friend of his to her apartment.
I think it is possible to fall in love at first sight, but I have never fallen in love at first sight. I want to meet a woman who I fall in love at first sight.

Christine, L. (2008). Red Roses. Oxford University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR1-09 Magic secrets

Christmas in prague

song