BR Romio and Juliet

The sun, from sadness, will not shine at all today. There was never a sadder story than this story of Romeo and Juliet." (P.5)


 I love English Literature very much, so I decided to read this book. I read Romeo and Juliet for the first time when I was high school. I was very moved and felt sad and great. Then I become reading a lot of his book. I want to be able to read his original book.
 This book is famous for around the world. It is sad love story. However, the words of this book is very beautiful and great. I think, the book's words is the most beautiful in the world.
 Romeo and Juliet is loved by people who live around the world for a long time. I want to meet a man who is like Romeo.



William, Shakespeare. (2002). Romeo and Juliet. London: Penguin Readers.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR1-09 Magic secrets

Christmas in prague

song