BR Fireball's Heart

It's a quiet evening in the prairie. Chief Strong Buffalo and Chief Wise Owl are sitting round a fire. 
"My people are great hunters. They can find fish in the river and animals in the woods and on the prairie. They speak the language of the trees and the flowers. And they know the name of all the stars," says Chief Strong Buffalo.


I think that I want to try to experience life like Native American at once. 
Now, we are surrounded many electronic things like TV, computers, smartphone and tablets.  We can live more convenient than ever. However, I feel it is not good for us sometimes. Because, if we use these things every day for many years, our body must be tired. So I think it is good for us to live without electronic things.   

Herbert, P. (2007). Fireball's Heart. Helbling Readers.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR1-09 Magic secrets

Christmas in prague

song