College Writing 2a Essay#1


Hayata Inoue
1712004
October 14
Essay #1

     My travel started from Nagoya in Aichi. When I was a little, my travel was so good. I loved soccer since I was little. When I was an elementary school student, my parents let me join a soccer club. This thing made my travel rich. I made many friends through the club. That’s why my trip was going well.

     However, a big storm attacked me on my travel of when I was a third-year student in junior high school. That storm was a high school entrance exam. I was not good at studying, so my travel did not seem to be going smoothly. However, I studied hard, so I was able to enter the school I wanted to enter. This occurrence taught me the importance of trying. This experience made my travel valuable.

     Now, I study English in Prefectural University of Kumamoto. I can study English literature and grammar. In addition, I also made new friends, so I enjoy coming to school. However, I’m at a crossroads in my life. This mean that I have not decided what to do after graduation yet. However, I am interested in various things, such as, becoming a teacher, working abroad, and studying abroad. I want to get a job which requires using English. Therefore, I must study English hard and I want to improve my speaking and writing skills.

     I think that experience will enrich my travel. I experienced a variety of things and I learned a lot. I want to use these experiences to make my travel worthwhile. In addition, many people will help me on my journey. I would like to continue my journey with gratitude for that.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR1-09 Magic secrets

Christmas in prague

song