Mary queen of scots

mary queen of scots oxford worm に対する画像結果England and Scotland in the 1500s. Two famous queens- Mary, the Catholic Queen of scots, and Elizabeth 1, the Protestant Queen of England. It was an exciting and a dangerous time to be alive, and to be a queen. Mary was Queen of Scotland when she was one week old. At sixteen, she was also Queen of France. She was tall and beautiful, with red-gold hair. Many men loved her and died for her. But she also had many enemies- men who said:'The death of Mary is the life of Elizabeth.'


     This story is non-fiction story. I thoroughly enjoyed this historical biography of Mary, Queen of Scots. I had been studying about Mary in my high school classes,  I wanted to know more about the facts. So, this book was interesting for me.


Vicary, Tim (2003)
Oxford, Oxford Bookworms library

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR1-09 Magic secrets

Christmas in prague

song